July 27, 2011

july 27th

Talking talking talking !!! When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half. !! When we guys are so used to technologies, I don't understand why cant we stop talking and start typing ... Yesterday.. While I sat with my mom to watch a daily soap I was so shocked to notice how addicted she was!! She literally skipped her lunch AND dinner to watch that silly drama of "saas bahu" ... Come on people!!!!! Boost your brains and bring a change in yourself... A sure stuff that all you people's moms and grand-moms will be some or the other "saas bahu" addict ... I know neither u nor me can change this wilderness but at least we can make an affirmation of never watching that nuisance drama!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! :D i wana stop dat thing!! N watch sumthin sendible n worthwhile instead of those nuisance..!!

    ReplyDelete