July 26, 2011

FeelingS foR yOu

Sitting beside you, staring into your eyes

my stomach does a flip and my heart cries

i don't think i should be feeling, like i am today

because every time you touch me, our love just melts away

i know you'd do anything, to keep me by your side

but I'm not feeling the same, and i don't know why

it used to be that every time you touched me i felt like flying

but today I'm feeling strange...i feel like our love is dying

so the hardest part now, is for me to figure out

if today will last forever, or am i just having doubts

saying goodbye will be too hard, i already know

I've already figured out that its hard to let people go

i guess you could call me confused, because its obvious that i must be

i guess i could wait for you, but I'd only be hurting me

so until you're in my shoes, and know just how i feel

don't call me crazy,because you don't know the deal

i just want you to get the picture, that its my heart to break

and if I've done the wrong thing, then I'll learn from my mistake

so I'm trying my hardest, I'm going to say goodbye

its hurts for me to keep it in, but it hurts to see you cry

so once again, here i am, not knowing what to do

i don't want to hurt me, but it seems worse to be hurting you

so i guess i'll just hold on, i'll try to keep it in

maybe this feeling i have today, wont ever come again..

1 comment: